1. All trash MUST be bagged and tied securely.
a. Loose trash, in cans or on ground, will not be picked up.
b. If bags are filled beyond their capacity to the point that they tear open, the spillage will be left where it falls.
c. Any bags, too heavy to lift, will be left.
d. There must be easy access to your trash or it must be taken curb side.
e. Please limit to twelve 13 gal. bags or five 33 gal. bags, or the equivalent, per pick up.
f. NO contractor bags.
g. Exceeding the allotted amount will be subject to an increase in fee of $5 per month.
We do not supply cans.
2. Trash will be picked up once a week, on a scheduled day. I have no specific time schedule, but ask you to, please, have ready by 7:00 AM.
Operating and office hours are, weekdays, 7 am to 6 pm.
3. Service fees may be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually, by Visa, Master Card, American Express, check or cash, in advance.
4. If you are ever dissatisfied with our service, we will refund the remainder of the fee.
5. NO hazardous material! (explosives, flammables, caustics, toxins, etc.)
ALL EXISTING CUSTOMERS are automatically enrolled in our referral program.
If you refer us to someone, who signs on as a regular customer, you will receive a FREE months service for each referral.